This is the second part of our Online Leadership Training & Certification Program giving you knowledge and tools to:
- Strengthen your capacity to create a safe, respectful and empowering space.
- Facilitate conversations around topics important to your players' development, life and wellbeing, and sexual and reproductive health and rights in particular, to improve players' health and wellbeing.
- How to actively promote and improve players' mental health and wellbeing.
- How to prevent violence and sexual abuse.
- How to support your players through difficult situations.
This part of the training is divided into three modules completed during 3 weeks online. The time commitment required is 6 hours, of which 3 hours contain videos and exercises that are flexible to complete at your own pace.
Each week, each module ends with a certification session carried out through a video meeting on Zoom (1 hr/week) for in-depth interactive learning and certification. In the WhatsApp group created for your training, you find the link to participate the zoom sessions. Make sure that you are available for all scheduled sessions in order to become a certified coach.
For any questions, your facilitator is happy to help you on WhatsApp.